Terms and conditions
You may download the artwork on Poolga for your own, personal use. You may not re-distribute these on other websites, software or digital media such as an application, PDF, electronic book, or any printed media without approval of the copyright holder. All artwork featured on Poolga is copyrighted by their respective owners.
The following are “Prohibited Uses” and it is NOT permitted to:
- Use the artwork in design template applications intended for resale, whether on-line or not, including, without limitation, website templates, Flash templates, business card templates, electronic greeting card templates, and brochure design templates.
- Use or display the artwork on websites or other venues designed to induce or involving the sale, license or other distribution of “on demand” products, including postcards, mugs, t-shirts, posters and other items (this includes custom designed websites, as well as sites such as www.cafepress.com).
- Use the artwork in any posters (printed on paper, canvas or any other media) or other items for resale, license or other distribution for profit.
- Use any of the artwork as part of a trade-mark, design-mark, trade-name, business name, service mark, or logo.
- Remove any notice of copyright, trade-mark or other proprietary right from any place where it is on or embedded in the artwork.
- Sub-license, re-sell, rent, lend, assign, gift or otherwise transfer or distribute the artwork.
- Use or display the artwork in an electronic format that enables it to be downloaded or distributed via mobile devices or shared in any peer-to-peer or similar file sharing arrangement.
iPhone, iPad and iPod are trademarks of Apple Inc, registered in the U.S. and other countries.